Discover: The Site
The Poplar Patch Is exclusively your own for your holiday
Tucked into a bend of the River Windrush under a canopy of Poplar trees in the heart of the Cotswolds; with no one else around, you can truly escape from everyday life.
Our Bell Tent:
The canvas Bell Tent is 5 metres at it’s widest point, providing plenty of room up to 4 people.
You’ll be sleeping off the ground in a comfy double bed and they’ll be extra blankets and hot water bottles to keep you warm on those cooler nights. The solid furnishings and a coir carpet creates a homely and comfortable feel.
If the kids are coming, just bring sleeping bags – there’s room beside the double bed for two airbeds which we’ll provide (just let us know in advance!)
We’re totally off-grid with no mains electricity or water on site. Our glamping site lives lightly on the land and respects the secluded beauty of the surroundings.
However, we’ve worked tirelessly to deliver you facilities that, while remaining simple, live up to the nature of glamping:
- Hot gas fired shower
- Waterless Eco-loo
- Cold water washing up area
- Kotlich cooking tripod
What We Provide: No need to worry about the hassle of packing
- Comfy double bed
- All the bedding, sheets and towels
- Extra blankets
- 2 option airbeds/campbeds
- Power bank for phones (just in case!)
**Please bring your own linen and towels if traveling with dogs.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bags/bedding and towels for any extra guests
- All the crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Pots, pans, utensils and sharp knives
- Tea towels
- BBQ tools
- Logs (extra can be purchased on site)
- Eco friendly washing up liquid and brush
- 5L kilner jar of drinking water
- Gas stove with canisters
What to bring:
- Coolbox (you can chill bottles in the river)
- Picnic Blanket