COVID-19:How it impacts your stay
COVID-19 crisis:We are continually monitoring developments
Following government guidance, we are taking actions to mitigate the risks of exposure, both to you and to our staff. Due to the ongoing updates in guidance, this advice is likely to be amended. The government advice at the time of your expected visit is binding, not that at the time of your booking.
In the event that the government reinforces restrictions on hospitality that directly prevent us from being able to host your holiday with us, we will offer you the chance either to re-book or receive a full refund for your stay.
We are not responsible for any other costs related to your travel.
Guests are expected to follow the relevant government isoloation guidance in place at the time of their stay.Cancellations as a result of catching Covid-19 or otherwise being required to self-isolate fall under our standard cancellation policy. We therefore highly recommend you make adequate arrangements with your travel insurers prior to booking.
We reserve the right to end a stay at any point if it is discovered anyone in your party is in breach of the relevant coronavirus regulations at the time of your visit. No refund will be issued.
Ignoring this guidance risks introducing the virus into our local community, which has a high proportion of elderly residents.
Adjustments to the site
The Poplar Patch is naturally isolated, and there is nobody else near during your trip. Should you need us to visit during your stay, we will follow social distancing rules.
To mitigate the risks of cross contamination, we will be adopting the following proceedures:
- All surfaces and touch points will have enhanced cleaning
- Other items are removed and replaced between each group
- These items will be left unpacked in their boxes
- We have removed some decorative items from the tent
- Hand sanitizer is available on site.
We are asking that guests follow the below measures to help our efforts:
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when arriving at/returning to the site
- Please wash and pack up all items in the boxes they were provided in
- Please strip your bed when leaving.
This page was last updated on